Premium “Green” Pressure Sensitive Flooring Adhesive
DriTac 5500 is a “green” resilient flooring adhesive known for its high initial tack and excellent shear strength. DriTac 5500 is easy to spread and clean up with low odor.
This “green” adhesive contains rapidly renewable and sustainable raw materials and helps contribute to LEED credits. 5500 has been independently tested and certified by the Carpet and Rug Institute’s (CRI) Green Label Plus Program for Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)!
- Moisture Control up to:
- 5 lbs./ASTM F1869 Calcium Chloride Test
- 80%/ASTM F2170 Relative Humidity Test
- Permanent or Releasable Bond
- “Green” Adhesive – CRI Certified!
- Available in 1 and 4-gallon plastic pails.
- Moisture Control
- Zero VOC/Zero Solvent
- Carpet Tile
- Cork Tile
- Cork/Rubber/Foam Underlayments
- Fiberglass Backed Sheet Vinyl
- Luxury Vinyl Tile/Plank
- Vinyl Stair Treads