Premium “Green” Pressure Sensitive Flooring Adhesive
DriTac 5900 MegaBond is a premium grade, “green” resilient flooring adhesive that has been specially formulated to help minimize vinyl plank shrinkage. It is a high moisture resistant adhesive that provides maximum bond strength for a wide array of flooring types. DriTac 5900 offers the highest caliber tack and peel strength in the industry.
MegaBond is easy to spread and clean up with very low odor. This “green” adhesive helps contribute to LEED credits and has been independently tested and certified by the Carpet and Rug Institute’s (CRI) Green Label Plus Program for Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)!
- Helps Control Vinyl Plank Shrinkage
- Moisture Control up to:
- 8 lbs./ASTM F1869 Calcium Chloride Test
- 90%/ASTM F2170 Relative Humidity Test
- Permanent or Releasable Bond
- “Green” Adhesive – CRI Certified!
- Available in 1 and 4-gallon plastic pails.
- Moisture Resistance
- Roller or Trowel Applied
- Zero VOC/Zero Solvent
- Carpet Tile
- Cork Tile
- Cork/Rubber/Foam Underlayments
- Fiberglass Backed Sheet Vinyl
- Luxury Vinyl Tile/Plank
- Rubber Flooring
- Vinyl Sheet Goods (Heterogeneous/Homogeneous)
Floor Covering Weekly August, 2016
Floor Covering News June, 2016
Proinstaller Magazine May 2016