For Immediate Release
February 2006 – DriTac Adhesive Group, manufacturer of premium adhesives and installation products for wood flooring, recently celebrated 50 years as an industry leader. As the only major adhesive manufacturer solely dedicated to adhesives and installation products for wood flooring, DriTac has the experience to help make all of your installations worry free.
DriTac has launched a comprehensive product guide featuring a full range of DriTac’s high-quality adhesives and installation products. This full-size, four-color tri-fold brochure offers distributors, contractors and installers the opportunity to view all of DriTac’s time-tested products with detailed descriptions on the uses and attributes of each in this easy to navigate brochure. In addition, all products are accompanied with a photo for a visual aid.
Be sure to check out the section titled: DriTac MCS 7000, Concrete Moisture Control System. DriTac’s MCS 7000 is a specially formulated system that significantly reduces the rate of moisture vapor transmissions in concrete subfloors.
Also featured in this guide are the following products:
- DriTac 6200, a premium pressure sensitive wood flooring adhesive that is extremely easy to trowel and clean up.
- DriTac 7600, a premium moisture cure urethane wood flooring adhesive that provides a strong, permanent bond, low odor and remains elastomeric.
- DriTac 9200 FasTac, a fast grabbing polymeric resin adhesive with urethane, which has high initial tack and is specially formulated for wet-lay installations.
- DriTac Urethane Adhesive Remover, which removes uncured urethane adhesive from the surface of hardwood flooring.
- DriTac Wipe-Aways urethane adhesive remover, which is pre-packaged ready to use towels that remove uncured urethane adhesive from the surface of hardwood flooring.
On the back page of this brochure, you’ll find DriTac trowels that are specifically designed for use with all DriTac wood flooring adhesives, and DriTac’s innovative wood flooring repair kits. DriTac has developed two repair kits, one for use with engineered wood floors, and one for use with solid wood and bamboo floors. Both of these professional repair kits are used to repair hollow spots, popping conditions and loose boards in wood flooring installations. DriTac adhesives and installation products are available coast to coast through over 100 distribution points.
DriTac Adhesive Group is one of the most experienced manufacturers of adhesives for wood flooring in the market today. DriTac is the only major adhesive manufacturer solely dedicated to adhesives and flooring installation products specifically designed for the wood flooring industry. DriTac adhesives are available from coast to coast through more than 100 distributors and in warehouses including: Brooklyn, N.Y., Carlstadt, N.J., Dalton, Ga., City of Commerce, Calif. and Dallas, Texas. For more information, visit www.DriTac.com.